Inaugural Ball Event Disclaimer
Credential/ticket holder agrees to comply with all of the Event Organizer’s applicable rules, policies, terms, and conditions, as well as Raising Cane’s River Center Policies.
- Credential/ticket holder acknowledges that the credential/ticket is a non-transferable and revocable license.
- This is an adult event, guests under the age of 18 may be prohibited from entry.
- This is a formal event, tuxedos or black tie and formal floor-length gowns are required for entry and the dress code will be enforced.
Credential/ticket holder understands that personally identifiable information may be used by One Team LA and various government agencies, as allowed under the law, for credentialing, and to vet participants that may come into close proximity of the Governor and other elected officials. One Team LA may utilize an outside firm, firms, or government agencies to assist it in this vetting process, and credential/ticket holder specifically authorizes such an investigation. It is understood that permission may be withheld and that in such a case, no background investigation will be done, and the inaugural ball ticket request will be canceled.
The Event Organizer reserves the right, without refund of any amount paid, to refuse admission to, or eject any person whose conduct is deemed disorderly, who uses vulgar language, who fails to comply with Event Organizer rules, or for any other reason deemed necessary by security personnel and/or Event Organizer.
Credential/ticket holder grants Event Organizer the unrestricted right and license to use the ticket holder’s likeness in any broadcast, telecast, webcast, or other depiction or transmission of the event, and the right to use, and authorize use of, holder’s likeness in any subsequent activity.
Credential/ticket holder may be searched on entry to event. Credential/ticket holder consents to such searches and waives any related claims that may arise. If credential/ticket holder elects not to consent to such searches, entry may be denied to event without refund or compensation.
Certain items are strictly prohibited and are subject to seizure:
- Aerosols or irritants of any kind
- Alcohol, Drugs, Controlled Substances
- Animals (except for certified service animals)
- Backpacks/Duffle Bags/Purses
- (only small clutch bags no larger than 4.5″ x 8.5″, approximately the size of a hand, with or without a handle or strap will be allowed)
- Coolers, ice chests, bottles, cans, cups (or any kind of container)
- Drones and other unmanned aircraft systems
- Electric stun guns
- Explosives and firearms/ammunition
- Gifts for other guests
- Glass, thermal, or metal containers and bottles
- Lawn chairs
- Lighters and matches
- Laser pointers and noisemakers
- Mace/pepper spray
- Outside food and beverage
- Posters, signs and placards or any item deemed disorderly
- Supports for posters, signs and placards
- Selfie sticks
- Smartphone battery packs
- Strobe lights
- Weapons of any kind –including but not limited to firearms, pocket knives, multi-function tools, and any item deemed inappropriate (no return of any confiscated weapons)
- Toy weapons of any kind
- Any other items determined to be potential safety hazards
- All items left unattended will be removed and discarded
- The use of ALL tobacco products is strictly prohibited inside the River Center.
- This includes cigarettes, e-cigarettes, cigars, smokeless tobacco, snuff, pipes, and chewing tobacco are not permitted inside the facility
All patrons must have a ticket.